Carnegie Hall – NYC
December 10 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
MICHEL PASCAL INC AND NICOLE BRANDON PRESENT:
A concert to raise awareness for the Never Alone world movement for Mental Health and suicide prevention
Tickets available at https://www.carnegiehall.org/Calendar/2019/12/10/Michel-Pascal-Concert-0800PM
For the first time the most well known spiritual leaders of America will be on stage on Michel’s Pascal medicine voice concert.
December 10, 2019 at the Carnegie Hall, NYC bringing awareness for the Never alone world movement for suicide prevention.
Michel Pascal performs since 2016 every year at the Carnegie hall.
Deepak Chopra, Rev Dr. Michael Beckwith, Gabriella Wright, Rev. Dr. Temple Hayes, Myron McKinley music director of earth wind and fire among more than 16 inspirational speakers and musicians will be on stage at Michel Pascal medicine voice concert.
The Never Alone movement is created by Deepak Chopra, social entrepreneur Poonacha Machaiah, actress and humanitarian, Gabriella Wright, and singer/director Michel Pascal.
- Michel Pascal will be singing meditative songs, tribal grove, mystic improvisation
- Myron McKinley Trio will be playing along with Michel Pascal and also 2 solo tracks created by Myron McKinley Trio (Jazz)
- Singers of First Unity Spiritual Campus, St Petersburg: will sing backing Vocals in some of the songs with Michel Pascal
- Raihan Alam: Solo of Middle eastern Darbuka and aboriginal Australian Didgeridoo
- Sonya Om: Will be dancing 3 songs
- Rev Dr. Michael Beckwith: Speech about Gratitude
- Dr. Temple Hayes:Speech about Gratitude
- Chef Marie Sophie L: Speech about Food and spirituality
- Ena Love: Recite Poem about Love
- Gabriella Wright: Speech “The force of Compassion”
- Dame Nicole Brandon: International Actress of the Year award. Speech “The force of Determination”
- Kimberley Harrell: Speech “Be happy be healthy”
MICHEL PASCAL MEDICINE VOICE CONCERT
Tickets 60 USD
Purchase your Tickets at https://www.carnegiehall.org/Calendar/2019/12/10/Michel-Pascal-Concert-0800PM