MICHEL PASCAL INC AND NICOLE BRANDON PRESENT:
A concert to raise awareness for the Never Alone world movement for Mental Health and suicide prevention
Tickets available at https://www.carnegiehall.org/Calendar/2019/12/10/Michel-Pascal-Concert-0800PM
On December 10, 2019, thought leaders Deepak Chopra, Rev Temple Hayes, Rev Michael Beckwith, actress and humanitarian Gabriella Wright, and more than 16 inspirational speakers and musicians, including Earth Wind and Fire’s music director, Myron McKinley, will join transformational meditation singer Michel Pascal at his fourth annual Medicine Voice concert in Carnegie Hall to raise their voices for the thousands of young people who are battling mental health or contemplating suicide.
December 10, 2019 at the Carnegie Hall, NYC bringing awareness for the Never alone world movement for suicide prevention.
The Never Alone movement is created by Deepak Chopra, social entrepreneur Poonacha Machaiah, actress and humanitarian, Gabriella Wright, and singer/director Michel Pascal.
- Michel Pascal will be singing meditative songs, tribal grove, mystic improvisation
- Myron McKinley Trio will be playing along with Michel Pascal and also 2 solo tracks created by Myron McKinley Trio (Jazz)
- Paul Pesco will be playing the Guitar
- Singers of First Unity Spiritual Campus, St Petersburg: will sing backing Vocals in some of the songs with Michel Pascal
- Raihan Alam: Solo of Middle eastern Darbuka and aboriginal Australian Didgeridoo
- Sonya Om: Will be dancing 3 songs
- Dr. Deepak Chopra
- Rev Dr. Michael Beckwith
- Dr. Temple Hayes
- Chef Marie Sophie L
- Ena Love
- Gabriella Wright
- Dame Nicole Brandon
- Kimberley Harrell
MICHEL PASCAL MEDICINE VOICE CONCERT
Tickets 60 USD
Purchase your Tickets at https://www.carnegiehall.org/Calendar/2019/12/10/Michel-Pascal-Concert-0800PM